Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

Here We Go, Again

So, it's finals time. One final, in particular, sounds extremely amusing. Of course I'm speaking in my typical sarcastic tone. I seem to recall ranting about how bad one round of tests earlier this semester was; it's the same class as one of those I said was too long. But this time, things are a little different: three essay questions instead of two, and six short-answer questions instead of five (I think it was five; maybe it was four). That's right, it's 25-30% longer than the last one, in the same amount of time. And this guy wonders why no one in his class has EVER gotten an A on the final (he said that at one point in the class) - no one has ever FINISHED the final. Or maybe it's not a surprise to him at all, and simply that he doesn't WANT anyone to ever get an A on his final.

No comments: