Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

& Work & Play

So, this week I started school. This is gonna be a really unpleasant semester, with three labs, and a few more units than I'm used to taking. However, there is some good news (and no, I didn't just switch to Geico): in the first computer archetecture class (today), they said that during the semester we (the students) will be creating our own CPUs on an emulator. I'm going to enjoy this immensely... *evil grin*

And as if school wasn't enough to occupy my time, I've found a game that I've been playing in my free time (which has only amounted to a few hours). Go on, guess. I bet you can't guess it.



Super Mario World. Yup, the first SNES game, back in 1991. For some reason I just had an urge to play it, so I'm playing it in all my free time (which really has only amounted to several hours). I'm currently at Chocolate Island.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Justin Olbrantz (Quantam) how did I get here? I was trying to find some info on and leisure related stuff, so goodness knows why the last link I clicked on brought me here. But although there is nothing about , I'd like to say what a good job you've done with your blog.

Anonymous said...

Wow Justin Olbrantz (Quantam) how did I get here? I was trying to find some info on stuffwork and leisure related stuff, so goodness knows why the last link I clicked on brought me here. But although there is nothing about stuffwork, I'd like to say what good work you've done here.