Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

& Too Much Stuff

So many things to work on, so little time. Just to name a few:
- experiment more with Java, C#, and JavaScript
- make many posts about my CPU archetecture
- get back to posting about reader-writer locks
- post about things I learned about the first amendment this semester in world history
- get up to date with the progress on the room we're building here over the last 4 or 5 weeks
- post a series about endians and endian conversion functions
- get back to working on LibQ (I'd particularly like to work on the I/O portion, especially the asynchronous I/O classes)
- finish the paper for social psychology due tomorrow
- study for my history test tomorrow

But I suspect I'll just play WoW instead :P

Incidentally, an old friend of mine that I haven't talked to in quite a while (he's a console programmer) is working on some interesting programming projects (the kind of thing I might do). One of the projects is a converter that takes an XML data file and schema and compiles it to a memory image file that can be loaded directly into memory without parsing (although some pointer fixups may be needed). This is kinda like what Diablo II does, using data files compiled from SYLK spreadsheets, although more general.

No comments: